Mota Fofalia, India

Mota Fofalia, India
Parking Spot

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Attract a crowd

I went on a walk through town today. I've done this many times. I enjoy it. And, usually, it is uneventful! A group of men called me to them. I went, wondering if they were going to tell me I didn't belong there. They wanted to speak to me, but in Gujarati. When they found out I speak English, they just smiled and looked at me. And, the crowd got bigger. And bigger. Finally, I asked if I could walk into the neighborhood. They said yes. But, I took a following. A group of kids followed me all through town. I turned around to take a picture, and they scattered. But, pretty soon, they gathered again. After finding out my name, they said "Zulie, photo." and pointed to something. I got all sorts of random pictures of people and things. But, the most fascinating thing was the crowd that followed me! What a site! I felt like a movie star! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment