Mota Fofalia, India

Mota Fofalia, India
Parking Spot

Monday, January 20, 2014

Museums

Because we were in the city for a wedding, we decided to stay. So, I got to be a tourist for a day. The price for a tourist to get into the museum is 10x that of a resident. I didn't think that was a very good deal. The museum was a typical museum. Nice, with interesting artifacts about history. I ended up being the biggest attraction for many attending. I didn't see any other caucasion people there. Groups of young people kept milling around. Occasionally getting up the nerve to say, "hi" or "hello," and then giggling. Finally, a girl mustered up the courage to ask for a picture. When I said yes, the flood gates opened. I ended up being in people's picture's more than the artifacts at the museum. The girls I was with got a kick out of it. So did I!

2 comments:

  1. Lol..i cant totally picture that happening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! It happens to me all the time in China, but it has never happened in India before!

      Delete