Mota Fofalia, India

Mota Fofalia, India
Parking Spot

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Funny thing

Our NICU had been opened and is running well, with 1 glitch....  I typically come up to check on the nurses and patients before going to bed. Last night, when I came up, I found the NICU was locked. No nurse was inside. The mother was also coming to feed her baby. I went to find the nurse. When I found her, she could not get into the NICU either. They installed a new security system today that requires a fingerprint. Great idea, but they did not enroll any of the nurses. Not a great idea! So, the baby was locked inside the NICU and all the people that could take care of him were locked out. I went to find the people who run the hospital in their house, and the problem was solved! Luckily! No harm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment