Mota Fofalia, India

Mota Fofalia, India
Parking Spot

Monday, January 12, 2015

First Class

Apparently, I am a first class passenger. I checked in for my 2nd 8 hour flight on my way to India, after traveling for 24 hours. I was exhausted, and planned to sleep. I showed my boarding pass to the agent, and heading down the hallway to the plane. After waiting patiently in line to get on the plane, I heard someone trying to get through. Excuse me, excuse me, he was saying as he tried to make his way through the crowd...to find me! Agent: "Miss Janes, we had to change your seat." "Is it still an aisle seat?" In truth, I don't care where I sit, as long as it is an aisle seat. I have a routine! "Yes" he said. "It is an aisle seat in first class." A million questions came to my head that started with Why? But I didn't ask any of them. Instead, I got on the plane, tried to stay awake for dinner served on china with real napkins, before reclining to a horizontal position for a long Winter nap! Thank you Jet Airways!

No comments:

Post a Comment